MetPro Adds Another Awesome Member to Its Team!
We are glad to announce that we have strengthened our UK team with the addition of Josh Melhuish, Regional Sales Executive. His vast experience with MetPro’s Vapor Corrosion inhibitors film and VCI paper products all over the world makes him a great asset to have.
Josh has been with MetPro for nearly three years, having gained market and product application experience in the US and South Africa prior to accepting this position. Josh will be based in the North of England, covering existing customers and developing new business both there and in Wales.
As a regional sales executive for MetPro, Josh’s responsibilities will involve:
• Fostering solid positive relationships with new and existing customers
• Identifying new markets and business opportunities
• Providing sales support to existing customers
• Liaisons with customers and the Technical and R&D Departments on customer queries
• Visiting sites to investigate corrosion problems and recommend solutions
• Communicating new anti-corrosion/industrial packaging products and services to customers
• Customer relations
• Building new business channels in the Northern UK
• Introducing Metal working fluids into UK market
• Account management
• Creating a market for Metpro Products in Brazil though partnership with distributor
• Supporting the Glasgow factory and the products they make
• Coming up with cost saving, innovative packaging specification for unique end user projects.
• Introducing new products into the market
He may have a lot on his plate, but he’s got the experience and dedication to get the job done right, every time, and leaves a great impression on everyone he meets.
We’re elated to have someone like Josh join our sales team, and we hope for many great years ahead with him!
Josh can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MetPro is a leading manufacturer of VCI Film, VCI Papers, Anti Corrosion Packaging, Corrosion Protection, and Vapor Corrosion inhibitors. Headquartered in Ireland, we have locations all throughout the world, meaning that great industrial packaging is never far from you and your business.