MetPro Group is a leading global developer and manufacturer of a diverse range of active and protective packaging systems for the preservation and corrosion protection of high value metal products during shipping and storage. Our product range supports companies, big and small, locally and globally.
MetPro’s products are high value-added (providing protection for weeks, months, and in many cases, years) and certified internationally to serve markets and applications that require a high product value to packaging cost ratio. We serve customers with global operations and have qualified to supply multiple plant locations worldwide. Whether a customer needs to protect parts or products for a few days, months or years, the MetPro product range will provide the right solution for your company. MetPro is proud to have developed a wide range of products to meet the ever changing needs of a diverse range of industries including:
- Automotive and Locomotive
- Heavy plant machinery and equipment
- Primary metal producers and distributors
- Military applications
- Precious and semi-precious metals
- Export packing shipping
- Contract packaging
- Metal Engineering
Putting the customer first: MetPro has grown from strength to strength largely due to its customer focus approach. We work hard to do everything we can to address the needs of companies losing millions annually due to severe corrosion problems. We understand the huge reputational and reworking costs and the pressures that people are under to do more with less, so we focus on developing the most appropriate industrial packaging programs.
Investment in Research and Development. MetPro develops smart, effective solutions by continuously investing in its R&D facility. The trend today is to use the standard range of products on offer. Well that can be a very expensive decision! We have seen it time and time again, products being corroded because the industrial packaging process is not appropriate for the product being shipped. The result – the company loses money, time and reputation when the end product arrives in a compromised state to their end customer.
MetPro invests time with customers to design economical solutions to packing, storage and transportation challenges they face every day. We appreciate that one size does not fit all and we tailor our solutions to your needs.
Our Product Range
MetPro’s active packaging product line consists of a wide range of value-added packaging systems infused with its proprietary Vapour Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) tehnology (produced in-house), as well as moisture barrier packaging systems for metal products. The Group’s protective packaging portfolio includes a variety of film, paper, board, and aluminum packaging systems for the surface protection and physical damage prevention of a broad range of products. Our products include:
VCI Film & Paper Packaging
VCI Compounds (Masterbatch)
VCI Global Wrap
Moisture Control Barrier Systems
VCI Liquids (Metalworking fluids)
Protective Packaging Systems
Broad range of reinforced (coated/waxed) specialty papers, laminates, bitumen/asphalt infused papers, and crepes for packaging of metal components. Specialty protective packaging films (PE sheets and rolls) and custom poly-liners (PE) and aluminum.
What’s different about MetPro?
At MetPro we differentiate ourselves through our
- Integrated global operations
- Ability to custom engineer products based on individual customer requirements
- Culture of rapid response and superior customer service, and world-class quality and safety standards
- Development of cutting-edge technology and best-in-class VCI Masterbatch
- Establishment of a robust sales and service network to serve all major automotive component, primary metal products, and other metal markets
- Ability to provide custom-engineered active and protective packaging systems, tailored to the specific requirements of each customer
- Development of steadfast supply relationships with top-tier customers across all geographies, most of which require stringent qualification standards which serve as significant barriers to entry