How Do Your Packaging Materials Impact Our Environment?
Is protecting the environment important to you and your business?
Do you want to decrease the amount of protective packaging you use without compromising your products’ quality?
How would you like even better VCI protection with even fewer chemicals?
Protecting the environment and being responsible for the future doesn’t necessarily involve higher costs or impaired quality. MetPro’s sustainable products are proof of this! You can be environmentally friendly and save at the same time with “We Care,” the environmental initiative from MetPro.
The Sustainable Packaging Coalition suggests that to have sustainable packaging materials means it:
1. Is beneficial, safe & healthy for individuals and communities throughout its life cycle
2. Meets market criteria for performance and cost
3. Is sourced, manufactured, transported, and recycled using renewable energy
4. Optimizes the use of renewable or recycled source materials
5. Is manufactured using clean production technologies and best practices
6. Is made from materials healthy throughout the life cycle
7. Is physically designed to optimize materials and energy
8. Is effectively recovered and utilized in biological and/or industrial closed loop cycles
If your business isn’t using sustainable packaging then we hope you will consider using more environmentally safe products. By doing your part to reduce the amount of packaging materials you use, you’ll create a better, cleaner world for our children!
Sustainable Products for Complete Rust Prevention
We offer a variety of green products that offer complete rust prevention from manufacturing right through to storage, including: CorroWork©, CorroClean©, and CorroTect©. For more information on how our sustainable packaging products can help you, please visit “Go Green- We Care.”
We’re dedicated to meeting industry standards and our rust prevention and packaging solutions are developed in collaboration with customers to ensure adherence to both customer and industry specifications. We tailor solutions to the entire packaging and shipping processes of our customers.
MetPro, a Transilwrap Company, is an international packaging materials company with locations around the globe. Specializing in anti-corrosion packaging including: VCI Film, Contract Packaging, VCI Paper, and Automotive Packaging, MetPro sets the standard for the packing industry. The PowerCard joins the growing family of MetPro Bio VCI film and paper products, which all benefit from significant advantages in performance and convenience. For more information please contact us at email@example.com