BioCor® VCI paper based on BioVCI® is the logical further development of the successful BioCor® VCI film. In order to meet the demands of our time for optimum material protection while at the same time assuming maximum safety for the user, MetPro has for years relied on natural corrosive protection. BioVCI® from MetPro relies entirely on natural ingredients derived from natural extracts.
Biocor® VCI corrosion protection paper
The strategy aganist economic loss through corrosion
We have something against rust: VCI anti-corrosion papers from MetPro have been specially developed for the positioning and transport of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Corrosion protection with BioCor® based on BioVCI® is naturally and reliably and replaces the use of greases, oils or conventional corrosion protection methods - and is completely residue-free. This allows components, machines and metal parts to be packed safely against rust.
METPRO® BIOCOR PAPERS FROM METPRO WERE DEVELOPED FOR:
- Long-time protection of steel, cast iron, chrome, copper, brass and zinc
- Protection of metals from corrosion during transportation
- Interim storage of metallic parts between the various stages of manufacturing
- As interleaves or for the individual wrapping of parts
- To extend the product life cycle of metallic components and machines
- To be environmentally friendly and cost effective
- The extended product life cycle of metallic components and machines.
- All manufacturing processes that should do without the process of de-preservation
- The environmentally friendly and cost-efficient VCI corrosion protection.
– IN ALLEN VARIANTEN
BioCor® VCI-Paper in detail
BioCor® VCI-Paper from Metpro is available in many versions
BioCor®-VCI anti-corrosion paper from MetPro is unique to the market, but it comes in a wide range of variants and paper thicknesses. Talk to us. The papers are available as a special version or in our standard range.
- Smooth design
- Stretchable in creped design
- Roll material or format blanks
- Water-/ greaseproof refined
- Wrapper, interlayer, bag feeder or box feeder
- Different grammages
- Special customer solutions, e.g. cardboard, VCI chips, etc.
- Paper only
- Laminated or glued on corrugated cardboard boxes
- Transport protection of small to medium metallic components
- Intermediate layers
- Long-term protection of steel, iron, chrome, copper, brass and zinc
- The protection of metals against corrosion during transport
- The storage of metallic parts
- The use as separator sheets, but also for packing of parts
- Mass dispatch, also export
- The extended product life cycle of metallic components and machines
- All manufacturing processes that do not require de-waxing
- Effective against corrosion with simultaneous mechanical transport protection
- Residue-free protection
- Plastic-free variant possible - for easy disposal in waste paper
- Occupationally safe
- Certified for (almost) all OEMs, for the armaments industry (MIL-Spec) and the aircraft industry
- Suitable for further processing by machine
- Various standards in stock
Don't miss any news and promotions with the Metpro newsletter. Subscribe now!